2½ YEARS OF GAME SHOW WINNING TIPS, STRAIGHT FROM THE INSIDERS!
DO YOU DREAM OF WINNING A GAME SHOW?
The Fun? The Fame? The CASH and fabulous prizes?
Two-time game show champion Stephen Hall has been running the weekly blog www.HowToWinGameShows.com since March 2013. That’s where he’s shared all the secrets from his own game show winning journey, which saw him take home $672 357 in cash and prizes, and earn the official title of Australia’s Brainiest Quizmaster. Stephen’s also interviewed game show winners, game show hosts, game show producers and game show question writers… in an ongoing search for the very best Practical Game Show Winning Tips in the World.
Along the way, www.HowToWinGameShows.com, has grown to the point where it’s been the #1 Google ranked site in its field for over three years:
Now, for the very first time, all the best tips, hints and strategies from over 2 years of articles, essays and interviews have all been compiled into one handy volume.
Inside this 208-page eBook, you’ll get all the insider tips on:
– Game show training
– Game show strategy
– How to read your opponents
– Handling those intimidating studio record days
– How to keep your cool under pressure
– How to think like a game show question writer
– Not just playing the game, but ‘playing the format’
Stephen shares the tips, hints and strategies he used in winning Australia’s Brainiest Quizmaster, and in completing his seven night winning streak on Temptation, which netted him $672,357 worth of cash and prizes!
But that’s not all – there’s also loads of EXCLUSIVE INSIDER INFORMATION straight from
- the HOSTS of The Einstein Factor, Temptation and Blockbusters
- QUIZ SHOW QUESTION WRITERS for several top-rating quiz shows
- the PRODUCER of Family Feud,
- the PRODUCER of The Price Is Right,
- the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of Family Feud,
- ONE OF THE ‘CHASERS’ from The Chase: Australia
- Not just one, but TWO MILLION-DOLLAR WINNERS from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- And other GAME SHOW CHAMPIONS, who, between them, have won OVER TWO MILLION DOLLARS’ worth of cash and prizes!
For the first time, all together in one place – all the winning tips and hints from the people who make your favourite game shows… And from the people who win them!
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside….
This eBook could save you months of trial and error, learning lessons the hard way, and potential audition rejections. It will give you distinct, measurable advantages that other aspiring game show contestants just won’t have.
Most aspiring game show contestants turn up at game show auditions thinking “Oh, this is all just a bit of fun, isn’t it? You can’t really study for it, can you?”
But you can. With How To Win Game Shows: The eBook, you can.
With a little help from this eBook, you will have the edge. You will have done your homework. You will be a serious game show contender, you will be a force to be reckoned with.
The information in this eBook has taken years to compile. It cherry-picks all the best game show winning tips and strategies from both sides of the camera, and distils the experience of the people who have “been there and done that”, with sensational results;
a combined total of over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS worth of cash and prizes won.
So, here comes the clichéd question… How much would you expect to pay?
Well, this eBook has been selling for $19.99 AUD, but now, as a fresh start for 2017, I’ve reduced the price to just…
$9.99 AUD !!!
(That’s roughly $7.60 US, or £6.00 GBP)
So what are you waiting for? To purchase ‘How To Win Game Shows: the eBook’ right now, for just $9.99 AUD… simply click on the button below!
- And here’s my “future-proofing” guarantee to you:
- If you buy How To Win Game Shows: The eBook, you’ll automatically get a free download of any subsequent editions I may write in the future. It’s currently in its 2nd edition, but if and when I release any subsequent editions, I’ll never ask you to buy the eBook again; I’ll just send you a link to a free download of the latest, most up-to-date edition.
- Thanks for your time, I wish you all the best, and if you have any queries, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
- Now go get ’em!